Randstad places more people in IT positions than any other staffing company in Canada. Many people find work through Randstad throughout their entire careers!
Randstad Technologies is Canada’s only national IT staffing company that focuses exclusively on placing qualified tech professionals in temporary positions from coast-to-coast. Each year, Randstad Technologies Canada places approximately 4,500 professionals in contract (temporary) and full-time positions covering virtually all roles, levels and platforms in industries including:
- Banking/financial services
- High tech
- Computer software & services
- Government & non-profit
- Systems integration/consulting
Randstad is an international company that serves over 50 countries. It is the second largest HR services provider in the world, offering placements and internal positions across the globe. Randstad Technologies is a specialized division of the company dedicated to the IT sector. It has been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Canada and one of the best small/medium businesses in the country. It was known as Sapphire Technologies before 2011.
- Business analyst
- Software engineer
- Digital media integrator
- User experience designer
- Technical analyst/developer
- Front-end Java developer
- Application programmer
- Quality assurance analyst
Perks @ Work
Randstad contract staffers enjoy some great perks:
- Exclusive access to car & truck rentals, cellular services, chartered accountants, family entertainment, health & wellness, group insurance programs, office supplies and hotel programs
- Social gatherings and team events across the country
- Up to $2,250 for each friend you successfully refer to Randstad Technologies
- Professional and friendly relationships with staffing agents who offer personalized one-on-one approaches catered to individual career goals
What’s in it for you?
- Tons of opportunities for junior, mid and senior level employees from application development to network building to end user support and beyond.
- Randstad’s Career Resource Guide is a free download offering tips and techniques on maximizing your job search
- Online continuing education is constantly available through the Randstad Technologies Virtual Academy.
- It’s free to browse jobs and sign up!